Learn MSP® Programme Management and get the knowledge needed to gain the extremely desirable qualification with our Officially Accredited Course Bundle
MSP® Programme Management delivers principles, processes and methodologies for project management through an in-depth framework that is based on 3 core concepts which are designed to be modified for your specific project needs and requirements.
By taking this Accredited Course Bundle you will learn the skills needed to easily pass your MSP® Foundation & Practitioner examinations.
What are the benefits of MSP® Programme Management?
Some of the benefits of MSP® Programme Management include:
- The ability to create a vision and blueprint for delivering change
- Designing the programmes needed to deliver the blueprint
- Allows planning for delivery by identifying the outcomes and benefits
- Resources will be used more efficiently through project prioritisation and integration
- Allows improved risk management through solid prior planning
- Improves communication by designating official lines
- Improve control of costs, standards and quality
- Provides a clear definition of roles and responsibilities
- Will deliver a smooth transition for change in business
Managing Successful Programmes comprises a set of principles and processes for use when managing a programme. It is founded on best practice and is very flexible so it can be adapted to meet the needs of individual circumstances.
Who is MSP® Programme Management for?
The qualification isn't just for project/ programme managers, it will also be very helpful for team members who are looking to gain a better understanding of how the processes involved are used in their company and employees who are looking to advance their career.
As well as gaining great new information and getting skills necessary for that promotion, your CV will look better to potential employers than ever before. Companies that use MSP® Programme Management will see that you have an understanding of how the processes work, this will go in your advantage as they will know that you will be able to hit the ground running, saving them on unnecessary costs and making you more valuable.
- MSP® 'Framework'
- Why Developing A Vision Is Important For Projects And Programmes
- How To Build A Blueprint From Your Vision
- To Write A Programme Definition Document
- How To Use Benefits Realisation Management
- How To Re-Structure An Orginisation To Benefit The Programme
- Planning And Control
- Considering Business Case For Programmes
- Importance Of Leaders
- Importance Of Quality Management
- How To Use Risk Management And Issue Resolution
- How To Complete A Project And Sign Off To Stakeholders
MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Our MSP® courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd
The MSP® Foundation & Practitioner Training Bundle will cover the following topics:
6 MSP® Transformational Flow Processes
- Identifying programmes
- Realising benefits
- Defining programmes
- Delivering capabilities
- Managing the tranche
- Closing programmes
7 MSP® Principles
- Leading change
- Adding value
- Learn from experience
- Benefits and their threats
- Staying aligned with corporate strategy
- Designing and delivering a clear capability
- Imagining and communicating a better future
9 MSP® Governance Themes
- Planning and controlling
- Risk management and issue management
- Benefits management
- Leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Quality management and assurance management
- Designing and delivering blueprints
- Business case
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
With eCourses4You's e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost.
eCourses4You’s courses include:
Expert Instructor-Led Training
eCourses4You uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. eCourses4You always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
eCourses4You’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. eCourses4You Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.