Good manners are cost-effective. They not only increase the quality of life in the workplace, but they also contribute to employee morale, embellish the company image, and play a major role in generating profit.
This course explores the fundamentals, the most important of which are considerate of others, dress/appearance, workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and ‘hand-shake,’ conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, interruptions and proper business e-mail and telephone.
At the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Learn how to create a lasting positive first impression?
- Polish your communication skills so you can get that dream job or next promotion?
- Use the Internet to develop relationships?
- Learn how to communicate using the telephone effectively?
- Dress professionally for every occasion?
- Dine in a business environment?
- Network with polish to build relationships online and in-person?
Let’s face it: we’ve all had those awkward etiquette gaffes. Our Business Etiquette training will make you look and sound the best, no matter what the circumstance. REGISTER TODAY!
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods