Financial Skills Package - 5 courses for just £399
Are you wanting to start your own business but are clueless to the financial side of things? Or do you already have a business but want to take over the finances yourself? Learn how to properly manage your companies finances with this incredible 5 course bundle.
In the duration of this course you will learn techniques, tips and tricks to teach you all the areas of financial management. You will gain knowledge in topics such as Financial Statements, Payrolls, Budgeting, Accounting Methods and much more.
As well this, you will learn Microsoft Excel 2010 & 2013, starting with the essentials and moving on to the expert areas. This will allow you to manage your finances in a much more speedy and efficient manner.
Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course.
What the course will teach you:
- Budget and Financial Reports
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Excel 2010 & 2013 Essentials
- Excel 2010 & 2013 Advanced
- Excel 2010 & 2013 Expert
The Financial Management Skills Course Bundle Package!
This Financial Management Skills course package contains 5 key courses that will equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to not only find but to get the most out of new career opportunities!
This comprehensive online course bundle includes resume writing, communication strategies, self-confidence, goal setting, stress management and much more!
For a comprehensive list of all courses available simply click the units of study tab.
Save hundreds to thousands of dollars by not paying for each course individually!
This is an incredible opportunity to invest in yourself and your future, be quick this offer is only available for a limited time!
Course Fast Facts:
- All courses are easy to follow and understand
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course
- Study as many courses as you want
- Delivered 100% on-line and accessible 24/7 from any computer or smartphone
- You can study from home or at work, at your own pace, in your own time
- Download printer friendly course content
- Certificate of completion awarded
How to study online course?
Upon enrolment an automated email will be sent to you with your URL login address and your password (please check your junk email inbox if not received as this is an automated email), in order for you to access your online material, which is Available 24/7 on any computer or smart mobile device
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step-by-step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
Units of Study
The Financial Management Bundle Package consists of 5 courses, only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course, these are:
Budget and Financial Reports Online Short Course
- Budgeting glossary
- Understanding financial statements
- Analysing financial statements
- Understanding budgets
- Budgeting made easy
- Advanced forecasting techniques
- Managing the budget
- Making smart purchasing decisions
- A glimpse into the legal world
Basic Bookkeeping Online Short Course
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping track of your business
- Understanding the balance sheet
- Other financial statements
- Payroll accounting / terminology
- End of period procedures
- Financial Planning, budgeting and control
Excel 2010 & 2013 Essentials Online Short Course
- Opening Excel
- Working with the interface
- Your first worksheet
- Viewing Excel data
- Building formulas
- Using Excel functions
- Using quick analysis
- Formatting your data
- Using styles, themes and effects
- Printing and sharing your workbook
Excel 2010 & 2013 Advanced Online Short Course
- SmartArt and objects
- Creating charts
- Working with charts
- Creating pivot tables and pivot charts
- Solving Formula errors
- Using what if analysis
- Managing your data
- Grouping and outlining data
Excel 2010 & 2013 Expert Online Short Course
- Working with permissions and options
- Sharing workbooks
- Performing advanced formula and function
- Working with array formulas
- Working with macros
- Working with forms
- Applying advanced chart features
- Working with slicers and timelines
- Working with multiple tables
- Working with Power View
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry. Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities(Currently Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Students will also need access the following applications:
Adobe Acrobat Reader