Whether you’re completely new to game development or you have experience developing games with Unity 3D, this Game Development with Unity & Blender Training Bundle is for you. With over 42 hours of high-quality video training content, plus included project files, you’ll be on your way to becoming a video game development pro.
Beginners can start with the basics of the Unity system with an explanation of how it works. This isn’t an explanation of what each menu does one by one (that’s boring), but a high level explanation of how Unity functions from the perspective of a first time game developer. You’ll then take that knowledge and build your first real game in about an hour.
You will learn basic scripting as it relates to game design. No prior coding experience is necessary to take this course and create real games.
For those with experience in the world of game development, get a refresher on the basic Unity and basic scripting sections, and then move right into the higher level game development exercises. Get ready to increase your skills as a game developer.
What You Will Learn:
- The Unity user interface
- Structure of Unity projects
- Basic Unity scripting
- Intermediate and advanced Unity scripting
- Working with assets
- Level design
- Sound design
- Animation, modeling and rigging
- Compiling games to console and mobile devices
- Mecanim animation system
- Shuriken particle system
- 2D Animation
- 3D Animation
- Blender 3D modeling
- What’s New In Unity 5
- Game Development with Unity 5
- Introduction to Unity 3D Game Development
- Mobile Game Development with Unity 3D
- Create Your First 3D Game with Unity 3D
- Game Hacking | Create a Game in 1 Hour
- Introduction to Unity 3D Scripting in C#
- Learn the Unity 3D Shuriken Particle System
- Unity 3d | Using Light and Shadow in Game Development
- Unity 3D Game Development | 3D Engine Fundamentals
- Learn Blender Modeling and Texturing
- Learn Level Design with Blender and Unity 3D
This course bundle uses C# as its programming language. You will also be using the open source program called Blender to create some of the animations.
* Unity version 4.x is taught in these courses. Level Design with Blender and Unity 3D uses Unity 5.
Unlimited access for 12 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods