Partake over 30 topics covered including advanced and expert modules by enrolling in our library for just £999
Invest in your future and career by enrolling in our Microsoft Office Online Library, where we have lots of courses covering all the most used applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and much more.
By enrolling, you will have 12 month access to all the courses displayed in 'Units Of Study' below. There are courses from the essential to expert skills so however much knowledge you already have you are bound to learn something new!
There has recently been new courses added to this incredible library, it will now cover Microsoft's 365 Suite as well as all the essentials surrounding Windows 7 & 8.
- Essentials, Advanced & Expert Knowledge Of The Most Used Software In The World
- Unlimited Access To All Courses For 12 Months
- Printer Friendly Course Content
- Certificate Of Completion
- Able To Access 24/7
- Approximately 6-8 Hours Per Course Completion Time
- Study As Many As You Like!
12 Months Access to our Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Course Library
Invest in your future, build your skills and achieve your goals by becoming a member of our entire library of Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course.
If you are planning on doing more than one course, becoming a member of our Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course Library is the best and most economical option.
The Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course Library is designed for basic to advanced users as it covers basic, intermediate and advanced level training, so whether you are just starting out with Microsoft Office or are an avid user looking to make the most of this new software, this may just be the package for you!
With our Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course Library you will be trained in all aspects of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Project and Publisher. You will have access to all online courses that cover basic, intermediate and advanced level training. Plus you will also receive access to new courses as they are added to the library.
On completion of this extensive Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course Library, you will be able to use Microsoft Office to its full potential. For a comprehensive list of all courses available see the units of study.
Save hundreds to thousands of dollars by not paying for each course individually!
This is an incredible opportunity to invest in yourself and your future, be quick this offer is only available for a limited time!
Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course Library Fast Facts:
- All courses are easy to follow and understand
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course
- 12 months membership to Microsoft Office Course Library
- Study as many courses as you want
- Delivered 100% on-line and accessible 24/7 from any computer or smartphone
- You can study from home or at work, at your own pace, in your own time
- Download printer friendly course content
- Certificate of completion awarded
How to study Internationally Accredited Microsoft Office Online Course Library?
Upon enrolment an automated email will be sent to you with your URL login address and your password (please check your junk email inbox if not received as this is an automated email), in order for you to access your online material, which is Available 24/7 on any computer or smart mobile device.
Units of Study
Here are all the Microsoft courses available:
- Access 2010 Advanced
- Access 2010 Essentials
- Access 2010 Expert
- Access 2013 Advanced
- Access 2013 Essentials
- Access 2013 Expert
- Excel 2010 Advanced
- Excel 2010 Essentials
- Excel 2010 Expert
- Excel 2013 Advanced
- Excel 2013 Essentials
- Excel 2013 Expert
- InfoPath 2010 Advanced
- InfoPath 2010 Essentials
- InfoPath 2010 Expert
- OneNote 2010 Advanced
- OneNote 2010 Essentials
- OneNote 2013 Advanced
- OneNote 2013 Essentials
- Outlook 2010 Advanced
- Outlook 2010 Essentials
- Outlook 2010 Expert
- Outlook 2013 Advanced
- Outlook 2013 Essentials
- Outlook 2013 Expert
- PowerPoint 2010 Advanced
- PowerPoint 2010 Essentials
- PowerPoint 2010 Expert
- PowerPoint 2013 Advanced
- PowerPoint 2013 Essentials
- PowerPoint 2013 Expert
- Publisher 2010 Advanced
- Publisher 2010 Essentials
- Publisher 2013 Advanced
- Publisher 2013 Essentials
- Visio 2010 Advanced
- Visio 2010 Essentials
- Word 2010 Advanced
- Word 2010 Essentials
- Word 2010 Expert
- Word 2013 Advanced
- Word 2013 Essentials
- Word 2013 Expert
New Microsoft Courses Available:
- Excel 365 Essentials
- Lync 365 Essentials
- OneNote 365 Essentials
- Outlook 365 Essentials
- PowerPoint 365 Essentials
- SharePoint 365 Essentials
- Word 365 Essentials
- Windows 7 Essentials
- Windows 8 Essentials
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry. Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities(Currently Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Students will also need access the following applications:
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: Although this course will work with the system requirements stated above, the software talked about and used in the course may vary. It is recommended that you check with the software suppliers website before making a purchase.