Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Windows Includes:
- Microsoft Office Access
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Publisher
- Microsoft Office Word
Products included in the Office 2019 are all available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. We recommend for computers that have 4gb or more of memory to use the 64-bit. Application compatibility and other factors may require you to use the 32-bit version.
For more info – see Choose between the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office.
Office 2019 for Windows requires Windows 10.
Office 2019 includes many of the same features that were previously published via Office 365, alongside improved inking features, new animation features in PowerPoint (including the zoom and morph features), and new charts and formulae in Excel for data analysis.
OneNote is absent from the suite as the UWP version of OneNote that is bundled with Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an extra optional feature on the Office installer.
- License validity – One-time purchase – Download
- Number of installs – 1
- Operating system – Windows
- Office 2019 is not supported on Windows 7 or Windows 8. Will only run on Windows 10 or newer.Can Office 2019 run alongside Office 2016?
No. Office 2019 and Office 2016 cannot run concurrently on either Windows
- Suitable for – Windows 10
- Available languages – Dutch, English, German, French
- Included Office-software – Microsoft office Access, Microsoft office Excel, Microsoft office Outlook, Microsoft office PowerPoint, Microsoft office Publisher, Microsoft office Word, Microsoft office OneNote.
- Number of activations – 1
- Number of users – 1