Learn all the skills needed to pass your PRINCE2® Practitioner examination with this brand new PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner course!
We didn’t think the globally established and proven project management method that is PRINCE2® could be improved, but AXELOS have proved us wrong.
At its heart PRINCE2® 2017 is very similar to the previous version (PRINCE2® 2009), but some small changes can make a big difference.
- PRINCE2® 2017 has a greater focus on the PRINCE2 principles
- Greater clarity on the link between the themes and principles
- Increased emphasis on tailoring to take account different environments such as complex commercial projects and those using Agile techniques
- Restructuring of the themes guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring
- The practical application of the guidance, with numerous examples, hints, and tips
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2) is a methodology that prioritises control, organisation, quality, reliability and efficiency.
It was originally derived from the government standard of IT project management methodology known as PROMPT II, and was then developed and used outside of the industry after being redefined for more general project management. The UK Government now adopt PRINCE2® methodology in several departments.
Since then, PRINCE2® has become one of the most popular methodologies in the world, over 1,000,000 people have now taken their exams.
Why consider a PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Course?
Increased Employment Opportunities & Better Salary Rewards!
Public and Private organisations continue to demand better project outcomes and benefits. This has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-
- Greater demand for qualified PRINCE2® Project Managers.
- Rising Salaries for qualified Project Management Professionals.
- Interview selection prescreening using PRINCE2® keyword filtering on submitted CVs.
Anyone who has to work within a project environment in any industry, and wants to increase the likelihood of their projects succeeding will benefit from understanding PRINCE2®. The foundation level qualification tests how much of the method learners have absorbed.
Our PRINCE2® elearning foundation and practitioner course is accredited by the PeopleCert (exam institute), ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The course is presented by our lead PRINCE2® trainer (rather than an actor) to ensure the best possible experience for our learners.
Get Qualified in less than 1 week!
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain all the qualifications in this course within 1 week.
The course will prepare you for taking the foundation practitioner level examinations.
Top Quartile Exam Results!
Because all of our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistantly achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example our learners on their first attempt acheive the following pass rates:-
- 99% of PRINCE2® Foundation
- 97% of PRINCE2® Practitioner
Unrivalled eLearning Software!
- Works on Android .Apple Tablets, Apple Mac and Windows PCs
- Include FREE tablet apps for free online /offline course revision
- Numerous stimulating but simple to us drag and drop exercises embedded throughout all our courses.
- Resource Library with many FREE templates and tools to accelerate your career.
- In-house Course Completion & Excellence awards.
- Interactive Tutor Support from Accredited Course Tutors
- Timed exam simulator, with 2 ‘mock’ foundation exams
- 100s of approved practice examination questions to embed knowledge
- 180 day access
Course accredited, licensed and approved!
This course has been reviewed and accredited by the PeopleCert.
Many eLearning PRINCE2® Courses are not formally accredited or approved by the PeopleCert, which means the courses are invariably not fit-for-purpose in terms of providing the study content necessary to pass the exams. Only accredited providers are allowed to use the appropriate AXELOS logo shown above.
In order to take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, you must have previously passed the PRINCE2® Foundation certification. If you have not already taken that course, you can find it here.
What the course will teach you:
- A Structured Approach to Managing Projects
- The Process-based Approach
- Business Case
- Practical Work
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS limited. All rights reserved.
Our PRINCE2® courses are offered in association with Balance Global
The Accredited PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Training
PRINCE2® stands for Projects IN Controlled Environments. It is a fully scale-able process driven approach to project management. Although PRINCE2® originated in the UK it has become a world class international product.
This practitioner course covers the entire official syllabus for practitioner level, with a focus on applying the method. The course includes the following elements:
Detailed Explanation / Preparation for the Practitioner Exams:
- Guidance on the practitioner exam / question styles
- Guidance on how to prepare you manual for the exam
- Subject by subject guidance on key aspects examined
- Exam hints and tips
Refresh on the 7 Principles:
Refresh on key points of the 7 Themes:
- Business Case – why are we investing in the project?
- Organization – who do we need to manage the project?
- Quality – what we have to deliver to ensure fit-for-purpose
- Plans – how will we deliver, when & resource requirements
- Risk – managing uncertainty
- Change – understanding implications of changing requirements
- Progress – understanding & controlling where we are against plans
Refresh on key points regarding the 7 Processes:
- Process Model – to explain the flow between processes
- Starting up a Project – pre-project preparation
- Directing a Project – decision making and providing resources
- Initiating a Project – developing a full and firm foundation
- Controlling a Stage -day-to-day project manager’s work
- Managing Product Delivery – day-to-day team managers work
- Managing a Stage Boundary – preparing for project board progress decisions
- Closing a Project – tidy close
With eCourses4You's e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost.
eCourses4You’s courses include:
Expert Instructor-Led Training
eCourses4You uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. eCourses4You always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
eCourses4You’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. eCourses4You Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Navigation & Controls
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)