Are you looking to build a career in IT infrastructure?
Join our CompTIA Network+ Certification, taught by experts and acquire the skills needed to troubleshoot, configure, and manage the networks.
Examination (N10-007) included.
Our CompTIA Network+ course is here to prepare you for the exam, with 17 modules to get you in gear and ready! Some of the modules covered are Networks and their Basic Concepts, IPv4 Addressing, The CIA Triad, Networking Tools, and many more! By the end of the 17 modules, you should be ready to sit the official exam.
This CompTIA Network+ Certification shows that you have the skills and knowledge needed to configure and manage systems, identify problems, and work in an IT Networking position.
You will learn how to design and implement functional networks, troubleshoot network problems, implement network security and much more through the Network+.
Network+ teaches you how to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Exam Code: N10-007
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models
- Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient
Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based
Length of Test: 90 Minutes
Passing Score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
What kinds of positions can I go into after passing my Network+?
You will be able to pursue positions such as:
– Network Engineer
– Data Support
– IT Support Helpdesk
– 1ST/2ND Line Support
And many more!
Do I need any prior experience to take the Network+ course and exam?
No! You can be a complete beginner. This course is for anyone interested in IT who wants to start or build their career in the industry, no experience required.
Sign up now and pass your CompTIA Network+!
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods