Do you want to learn how you can use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create clean and elegant launcher app icons for iOS and Android?
Our ‘Design Mobile App Icons’ course will teach you how to use Photoshop & Illustrator to design your own App Icons and is ideal for intermediate-advanced users.
There is 4-6 hours of content included in this course, and by the time you have finished you will be able to design your own elegant App icon and understand the ins and outs of what to do and what not to do!
This course is focused on iOS and Android App Icon Design, and you will learn everything from how to design, export, and finalise. Our course shows you examples of good icons, and bad icons and you will learn all about App Icon sizes and specifications.
What will this course cover?
- An intro to App Icon design
- iOS and Android
- Technical problems you may face when you start designing App Icons
- Ins and outs of what to do/what not to do
- How to design your App Icon
- How to export your App Icon
- Design two icons for a Hydration app and learn the process behind it
- Generate different sizes for apps
- Google App store info
- Resources and PSD files for app icon creation process
And much more!
Unlimited access for 12 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready