What to expect?
Our AAT ‘on-demand’ online courses have been created with a flexible approach to ensure they fit around you and your lifestyle. You can study at your own pace, in your own time and take your exams when you feel ready. If you are busy you can fit in small revision sessions, and when you have lots of time you can work on your course all day. This will give you the perfect opportunity to fit your studies around your free time. You will be guided throughout your studies with your own personal AAT tutor, who will be able to offer their support, teaching and guidance every step of your journey.
You will also have full access 7 days a week to our excellent team of fully qualified, highly experienced tutors and course advisors; selected for their wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry. They offer an incredible support network for students using modern and traditional methods of training to suit all student needs.
As an ‘on-demand’ online distance learning student we include everything you need to proceed with your AAT course confidently so that you can achieve your AAT qualification in the most time efficient and cost effective way.
We will provide you with:
- Complete range of our market leading study materials (online and delivered to your home) including study text/workbook, revision kit question banks, mock exams covering every
- stage of your studies from learning the syllabus, right through to exam preparation.
- Your own personal tutor with full unlimited support (including evenings & weekends) with no time limits
- Full access to our pre-recorded lecture videos ‘on demand’ covering all the techniques you require over the entire syllabus for each modular unit.
Studying with us you will find the staff friendly and helpful with a great support network for students. You will receive constructive feedback and unlimited guidance and support.
The Level 1 Bookkeeping Award covers the following areas:
- Understand the role of the bookkeeper
- Understanding financial transactions
- Process customer and supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
Who’s it suitable for?
- The first level of Bookkeeping is suited for people with limited or no prior bookkeeping or accounting knowledge before moving on to the next level of qualifications (many students will start at Level 2)
- If English is your second language it will help you understand English terminology in Accounting
- If you have not taken an exam in a long time and are looking for a gentle introduction back into studying and taking exams
- Employers looking to up-skill their staff
- People looking to change their careers to find out quickly if they will enjoy accounting
- People looking to get an accounting qualification quickly
We would expect this qualification to take a few months to complete for most students.
There is one computer-based assessment in total which you may sit at our AAT accredited exam centre.
- The assessment includes eight tasks and you are allowed 90 minutes