If you are looking to kick start your career in Adobe® InDesign then this is the perfect course bundle for you. The bundle consists of multiple, in-depth and beneficial courses covering all aspects of the incredibly popular Adobe Suite. To earn your Adobe qualifications E-courses4you have covered a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, based on the latest InDesign skills that relevant for job roles you will learn to build company newsletters, brochures, annual reports. Learn typography, color theory & graphic design skills in InDesign
What is Adobe® Indesign?
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and typesetting software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
The average earnings for a Adobe® Certified indiviual is £45,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
What you’ll learn
• You will be able to add InDesign to your CV
• You will be able to start earning money from your InDesign Skills.
• You will have over 5 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
• You will build a flyer in InDesign.
• You will create a postcard design.
• You will build a company brochure.
• You will create a magazine layout.
• You will create a company newsletter.
• You will create your own business card.
• You will build stationery for a business including letterhead & comp slip.
• You will build a longer annual report document.
• You will create & use corporate colors.
• You will create your own colors to use in your designs.
• You will learn how to pick complimentary fonts for you design.
• You will resize, rotate & crop images.
• Learn how to create PDF files ready for printing.
• You will get the finished files so you never fall behind.
• Techniques used by professional graphic designers.
• Professional workflows and shortcuts.
• A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Graphic Designer
- UX/InDesign Developer
- Marketing Designer
What courses are included?
Course 1 – Essential Skills for Designers – Images in InDesign®
Course 2 – Essential Skills for Designers – Masking
Course 3 – InDesign CC – Getting Started
Course 4 – InDesign CC – Essentials
Course 5 – InDesign CC – Advanced
Course 6 – InDesign CC Masterclass Part 1
Course 7 – InDesign CC Masterclass Part 2
What Else Is Included?
Unlimited access for 12 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods