Our AWS Server Monitoring with CloudWatch Course is here to teach you all about CloudWatch, the monitoring and alerting service that is offered by AWS.
Our course will teach you about how CloudWatch integrates with other Amazon Web Services such as EBS, EC2, RDS, ELB and much more.
This course is ideal for IT Architects, Software / Network Engineers, IT Administrators, or anyone else working in technology who is looking to utilise cloud computing in their company and improve their skills.
- Get a great understanding of how you can keep a close eye on AWS infrastructure you have using AWS CloudWatch.
- Master various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS
- Learn about various AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB which AWS CloudWatch can monitor
- Learn how you can use AWS SNS to send notifications
- Get a deep understanding about how to monitor your AWS billing and costs
This course is over 4 hours long and includes over 8 in depth chapters covering everything to do with AWS, Monitoring and Alerting Services in AWS, CloudWatch, and much more! You get 12 months full access to the course.
Sign up now!
Unlimited 12 months access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready