Never put your business in the hands of one person or a select few. People leave. People die.
The loss of valuable leadership may cripple a company. Business succession planning is essentially preparing successors to assume vital leadership roles when the need arises.
At the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Define business succession planning and its role in your company
- Lay the groundwork to develop a succession plan
- The importance of mentorship
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals
- Create a plan, assign roles and execute the plan
- Communicate to develop support and manage change
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans
- Characterize success
Business Succession planning is an essential strategy in securing the future success of a business. Learn the strategy now! ENROLL TODAY!