The CPD Introduction to Financial Markets course gives knowledge in stock exchange and the different types of asset class and markets (with a main focus on the Forex), and major instruments and methods – giving you a foundation for trading.
You will be able to:
- Understand why companies sell shares, and what a stock exchange is.
- Master the unique points and the main types of asset class that are traded
- Master the 3 main types of market and securities sold on them
- Comprehend what the Forexic is as well as basic points on currency trading
- Understand what derivatives and cash instruments are, and different methods
See the course modules in the modules tab below.
Certificate of achievement – CPD Accredited Introduction to Financial Markets
• 10 bite size videos
• Multiple choice exams
• What is a Blockchain?
• What is Cryptocurrency?
Unlimited access for 12 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
£299.00Add to basket