Our ‘Delivering Constructive Criticism’ course is here to give you valuable knowledge and skills that will help you to deliver constructive criticism in a correct and affective manner.
You will learn how to prepare, plan, and deliver constructive criticism and identify the proper steps to be taken, as well as much more.
Whether at work, or in relationships, sharing and receiving feedback is part and parcel of improvement. If you have ideas on how someone can improve or better themselves or their work, you need to know how to share your criticism constructively.
Constructive criticism needs to be framed and delivered in the correct way, and not make your recipient feel attacked or become defensive and hurt their feelings. The right kind of criticism and feedback can help someone improve significantly with their behaviours or attitudes.
Our course is here to help you deal with these kinds of issues in a particular and professional way and give you the skills you need to understand what constructive criticism is and how to deliver it.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and specific actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
Sign up now!