Learn AgilePM® (Project Management) and gain the necessary skills needed to gain easily pass your Foundation & Practitioner examinations
The focus of Agile® Project Management is on developing solutions incrementally enabling project teams to react effectively to changing requirements, whilst empowering project personnel and encouraging increased collaboration and ownership.
What are the benefits of AgilePM®?
- The customer will have the opportunity be involved in the entire life cycle of the project which will contribute to a new level of trust and towards a company
- Collaboration with stakeholders in a project can be helpful due to the ability to gain a much better understanding of a clients vision to provide a better outcome
- As the projects estimates are made before the project starts, the costs and quality of the project should be easily managed and monitored
- AgilePM® will allow you to better deal with change to a project that would normally result in big delays and damage, so you can provide a much better outcome despite the alterations
- As a project progresses, AgilePM® would recommend constant feedback with stakeholders as opposed to just team members. This will resolve potential issues at an early point in the project, keep you on track and result in a much better end result
- Due to the increased communication and collaboration, the project or product should be released much earlier than others. 80% of market leaders were the first to release their product
Who is AgilePM® for?
This certification is perfect for project managers who are looking to expand their skills and improve their projects overall performance.
As well as the qualification being great for project managers, it will also be very helpful for team members who are looking to gain a better understanding of how the processes involved are used in their company and employees who are looking to help advance their career.
This certification will help you stand out from the crowd as companies that use AgilePM® concepts will see that you have an excellent understanding of how the processes work. This will go in your advantage as they will know that you'll be able to hit the ground running, saving them unnecessary costs and making you far more valuable.
What the course will teach you:
- The Concepts Of Agile® Development
- Benefits And Risks
- Philosophy And Approach Of Agile® Project Management
- Creating Project Teams
- How To Plan A Workshop
- How To Analyse, Prioritise And Manage Requirements For Delivery
- How To Create A Time Plan To Keep Your Project On Track
- Importance Of Negotiation Of Key Stakeholders To Ensure Continued Progress
- AgilePM® Framework, How To Set Up And Manage
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved.
Our AgilePM® courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd
The AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner Training Bundle will cover the following topics:
- Choosing the right approach
- The basics of Agile® Project Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for an Agile® project
- The factors that lead to success
- How to manage an Agile® project
- Agile lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Communication in an Agile® project
- Iterative development
- Prioritisation and Time boxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile® project
- Managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile® Planning
- Building in quality
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
With eCourses4You's e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost.
eCourses4You’s courses include:
Expert Instructor-Led Training
eCourses4You uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. eCourses4You always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
eCourses4You’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. eCourses4You Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.