’UI Design with Photoshop – From Beginner to Expert’ is the ultimate guide for beginners to learn Photoshop & User Interface Design for Web Design & Mobile App Design! Master basic tools of Photoshop that are specific to UI Design, like Color Profiles, the Pen Tool, Artboards, Layer Styles, and so much more! Project Files included. Average course duration 4-6 hours of content.
Do you think that UI Designers use Photoshop in the same way as other Designers? Do you know what are the basic concepts, settings and tools UI Designers know and you don’t?
So if you want to learn UI Design with Photoshop and upgrade your confidence and skill level in Photoshop, this UI Design with Photoshop – From Beginner to Expert course is for YOU.
Most of us don’t know the basic settings, shortcuts, tools, and extensions we need in Photoshop to become a UI Designer, so we make the same mistakes and keep on wasting time online searching for different settings and answers to common UI Design issues and problems. This course solves that problem!
Unlimited access for 12 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
£199.00 Add to cart
UI Design with Photoshop – From Beginner to Expert
Average Course Duration: 4 – 6 Hours
- Master basic tools of Photoshop specific to UI Design.
- Apply your knowledge to Landing Page design, Web App or Mobile App Design
- Use Common Shortcuts, tools and Secret Extensions to speed up your web design workflow
- Learn about basics of Light and Shadow concepts in UI Design
- How to use patterns and Gradients to improve your designs
- Learn how User Interface Designers use Photoshop in their daily routines
- Using & Creating Guides and Grids with Photoshop Extensions
- Installing and using Photoshop Extensions for UI Design purpose
- Using Gradients and Color overlays to create Modern Designs
- Know about all the plugins and extensions used by UI Designers use all the time
- Learn how to create and use GRIDS in Web Design
- Designing Mobile app in Photoshop (Step by Step Exercise)
- Image Editing techniques in Photoshop for removing background
- Image color adjustment basics for UI Designers
- What are Wireframes, how to create wireframes & tools to design wireframes?
- Dribbble Shot re-design step by step exercises
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)