This is an introduction course to marketing after which you should be able to begin intelligently promoting your business or the company you work for. After taking this course, you will be far more likely to promote your business effectively, and avoid many potentially costly pitfalls that new marketers or business owners typically make.
The lectures cover a wide array of issues and concepts that you will face when you dive into marketing. The course explains what marketing really is, how marketing is different than advertising, how to plan marketing campaigns, and gives overviews of many sub-fields in marketing.
Marketing is quite complex these days. So the course goes over the many sub-fields in marketing to simplify things and help you understand the lay of the land when it comes to the bigger picture of things.
What kinds of businesses can be promoted using this introduction to marketing course?
With the marketing strategies in this course, you can promote any business type. Whether you’re starting your own business or are getting into marketing as a career, this course is perfect for you.
Let’s get started
I want you to succeed in promoting your business. So sign up for the course, and begin learning how to promote your business, and grow it.
- Understand the basics of marketing
- Plan marketing campaigns with more structure
- Sell more products and make more money via your marketing efforts
- Create a marketing plan
- Create basics of a solid marketing strategy
- Better predict whether a marketing strategy will work or not
- Avoid pitfalls and common errors
- Get a solid marketing foundation on which you can build, and eventually grow your business
- Entrepreneurs working on SEO
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
£199.00In den Warenkorb