e-Courses4you bring you the complete collection of CompTIA Cyber Security titles in this comprehensive 4 course bundle.
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. This learning bundle contains CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501), CompTIA PenTest (PT0-001), CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001), and CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003) prep courses to give you the important IT security knowledge for assessing vulnerabilities, protecting data and systems from attacks, and implementing cybersecurity solutions.
CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
- Learn how to implement cryptographic techniques
- Learn how to integrate advanced authentication & authorization techniques
- Dive into implementing security in the systems & software development lifecycle.
- Know how to respond to & recover from security incidents
CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001)
- Dive into planning and scoping penetration tests
- Explore conducting passive & active reconnaissance
- Learn how to perform non-technical tests
- Dive into analysing vulnerabilities
CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001)
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting & social media profiling
- Analyse the results of network reconnaissance & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody & analyse incident severity
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
- Provide operational, information, application & infrastructure level security
- Explore securing networks to maintain availability, integrity & confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies & regulations wherever applicable
- Comprehend risk identification & mitigation
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Engineer
The average earnings for an individual Ethical hacker or Cyber Security Analyst working in security is £90,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
How do I study?
You study online around your own schedule with our easy to use interactive student interface which is designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable as possible. Our content is delivered via a mixture of easy to follow video’s, question and answer sections and interactive test prep. When in your account you will work from your own personalised learning platform, that will log and track your course progress.
Why choose us?
- Study job specific industry recognised courses
- Student support
- Job finder service
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- Over 90% first time pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM (NUS) student discount card
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
Every student has access to our soft skills training pack that includes career support courses such as Interviewing Techniques and C.V building. These courses will give you the skills you need to head into the job market and boost your employability.
On completion of your training course, you will have the skills and confidence to jump straight into a role that suits you.
Our careers advisors have their ears to the ground and are on hand to offer you industry and job specific advice on any career path you decide to follow and ask about our job search service we offer to our students.
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready