E-Courses4You presents the brand-new WordPress for Beginners: Create your own Website this bundle is a complete training solution to learn WordPress, the most popular Website Content Management System available – especially for those who are looking to learn how to produce excellent websites for either professional or personal purposes.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in or needs a website being developed. Although this course is aimed at developers, it’s also great for ANYONE who’s interested in getting online, as you will start at the very basics and work up to the more advanced topics.
If your interested in building your first site or if your interested in improving and developing your WordPress skills whilst also boosting your SEO ranking abilities.
What you’ll learn
- Build your own beautiful website using WordPress.
- Design your WordPress website the way you imagine.
- Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way.
- Customize your WordPress website for any purpose of yours – whether it’s a blog, a portfolio to show off your work, or an e-commerce site to sell your products or services.
- You will know how to design pages, menus, sidebars, footers, and create a professional and modern website.
- You will know how to find and install themes.
- You will know how to find and install plugins.
- You will know how to back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
- You will know how to get your website found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- You will know how to set up email opt-in forms throughout your website.
- You will know how to increase social sharing of your posts and pages with free plugins.
- You will know how to set up comments and contact pages, while blocking spam.
- You will know how to speed up your website with caching plugins.
- You will know how to make your website secure and protected from hackers.
- You will know how to set up a membership and / or e-commerce site.
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- UX Developer
- Marketing Designer
- SEO Marketing
- Web Developer
The average earnings for a WordPress developer is £37,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
What courses are included?
Course 1 – WordPress for Beginners – The Ultimate Step-by-Step Blueprint
Course 2 – Parallax Slider Design: Bring Your Website to Life
Course 3 – WordPress Security: Secure Your Site Against Hackers
Course 4 – WordPress: Build the Perfect SEO Optimized Website from A-Z!
Course 5 – WordPress: Build Your Online Business
Course 6 – WordPress® Backup, Security & Performance
Course 7 – WordPress® Essentials for Business
Course 8 – WordPress® Theme Selection & Customization
What Else Is Included?
Unlimited access for 12 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods