e-Courses4You bring you the ITIL® 4 Foundation that is designed to educate you on how to manage IT services and achieve business value within an enterprise. It is a widely accepted approach in service management and will introduce learners to the core principles of ITIL best practices and concepts.
What you’ll learn
- Understand basic concepts, terminologies, key principles, and process models of IT Service Management that are included in ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Appreciate the scope and objectives of service design, service strategy, service transition, continual service improvement, and service operations
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL® tools and techniques within the business, to optimise user experience
- Apply lean principles and automate standard jobs to improve the efficiency of ITSM processes
- Centralise activities and functions to save on cost and time
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Service Manager
- Support Analyst
- IT Consultant
The average earnings for an ITIL® Certified individual is £47,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
How do I study?
You study online around your own schedule with our easy to use interactive student interface which is designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable as possible. Our content is delivered via a mixture of easy to follow video’s, question and answer sections and interactive test prep. When in your account you will work from your own personalised learning platform, that will log and track your course progress.
Official Foundation Examination
Unlimited 6 months access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
ITIL V4 is provided by Balance Global, accredited by PeopleCert.