This qualification introduces learners to the core principles of ITIL best practises and concepts and is a widely accepted approach in service management. The ITIL 4 Foundation teaches you how to achieve business value within an enterprise, and how to manage IT Services.
What you’ll learn
- Understand basic concepts, terminologies, key principles, and process models of IT Service Management that are included in ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Appreciate the scope and objectives of service design, service strategy, service transition, continual service improvement, and service operations
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL® tools and techniques within the business, to optimise user experience
- Apply lean principles and automate standard jobs to improve the efficiency of ITSM processes
- Centralise activities and functions to save on cost and time
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Once you complete the course, these are some of the roles that you will be qualified for!
- Service Manager
- Support Analyst
- IT Consultant
The average earnings for an ITIL® Certified individual is £47,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
How do I study?
With e-courses4you, you are able to study completely around your own life and schedule. Our student interface is interactive and easy to use with a mixture of question and answer sections, interactive prep tests, and easy to follow videos!
Our course has been designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable and easy to follow as possible, and you are able to log and track your course progress from your own personalised learning platform.
Official Foundation Examination
Unlimited 6 months access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
ITIL® V4 is provided by Balance Global, accredited by PeopleCert.